Loffredo Fresh Foods is constantly looking for ways to make measurable strides in our goal of creating a greener tomorrow.
We want to ensure future generations enjoy the earth as much as our ancestors did when they founded our company 125 years ago.
- Continue efforts to eliminate paper and energy by using our Warehouse Management System
- Continually expanding our cardboard and recycling program
- Recent Instillation of LED lighting throughout warehouse
- New efficient battery charging stations for forklifts
- Practice ongoing recycling efforts
- Turn off lights as you leave all common areas i.e.; Breakroom, Bathrooms, Office, Hallways
- Plastic water bottle reduction
- Carpool and Bike to work day
- DriveCam helps to monitor routes, promote safe driving, and eliminate excess braking and acceleration
- RoadNet allows us to route stops in the most efficient way possible to save miles and fuel
- Minimize water usage through improved operational procedures
- Increased recycling solutions
- Scrap program that delivers over 5 million pounds of scraps per year to local farms
- Employee Garden